*Available locally only
*2021 Bronze is Limited Edition
We at Albrecht’s love the thoughtful items brought into existence by SimWorks. SimWorks is a collaborative effort of Japanese designers and the finest Japanese manufacturing. With high quality workmanship as the focus, SimWorks makes a bold statement against the trend of mass production in making all of their products by hand.
An endless road.....
The pedaling stresses of a long distance tourist are converted into orbital bliss with the results of the 'Bubble Effect'. The further you ride, the more blissed out you become.....
SimWorks by MKS- the first of its kind!
* Ultra-wide Concave Platform
* MKS boasts one of their largest platforms in history. The tread's concave shape naturally accepts a wide range of sole positioning for the rider. Move those feet around periodically throughout a long ride and watch some muscle groups thank you.
* Triple Sealed Bearing Assembly * Pedal spindle has increased sealed bearing support in three points to maximize rotational performance while minimizing stack height- reducing rotational resistance to the utmost. (Flawless and effortless pedal spin capabilities with no slop)
* Chrome Plated Forged Spindle
* Cold-forged steel spindle with chrome-plated finish for precision and durability
Size: 97 x 108 x 30mm
Weight: 392g (pair)
Body Material: Aluminum Alloy
Plate Material: Heat-treated Aluminum + Anodized
Spindle Material: Cold Forged Steel + Chrome Plated
-Do not dismantle the cartridge sealed bearings. These items are pre-adjusted and maintenance free.
-Do not inject lubricant into cartridge sealed bearings. Lubrication fluid stimulates grease leakage and shortens the bearing lifespan.
-The dust seal cap also functions as the bearing adjuster. If you loosen the cap, it may cause play and premature wear.
[Made in Japan]