Whether you find yourself in the gym sweatin' in spin class or out on the open road, our Women's Remix Road shoes are here to provide ample performance and comfort. They're loaded to the gills with comfortable, performance-enhancing Body Geometry features, and they also have highly breathable upper and easy-to-use laces. Consider them a simple, no-nonsense footwear solution to your active lifestyle.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Welded mesh & TPU upper provides high levels of breathability and supple comfort. It also equates to less stitching and seams against the foot, so you won't experience irritation or chafing.
- Laces were used over buckles for a nearly infinite level of fit customization.
- Two-bolt system fits SPD and all mountain pedals, making them perfect for spin class and road riding.
- Rubber outsole is walkable and helps prevent slipping.
- Standard Fit for on-bike support and all-day comfort.
- Approx. weight: 275g (1/2 pair, Size 39)
SPD/2-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Mountain Bike shoes. Look/SPD-SL/3-Bolt Cleats are most commonly found on Road Bike shoes.
Cleats are sold separately or with pedals. Be sure your shoes feature the correct bolt pattern.
|Intended Use||Road Cycling|
|Cleat Compatibility||2 Bolt or SPD|
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||Laces over buckles|
|Upper||Welded mesh & TPU|
|Weight||275g (1/2 pair, Size 39)|
* Subject to change without notice.