If you are a 1X CX, gravel, or road rider and can't afford to drop a chain, the Wolf Tooth GnarWolf® seat-tube clamp chainguide is for you. Designed specifically around 1x wide/narrow chainrings the GnarWolf will keep your chain glued to your chainring in the roughest and muddiest of conditions. No other CX chainguide is as rigid or as easy to adjust as the GnarWolf. This product includes our braze-on guide plus a clamp adapter for round seat tubes in a choice of 3 sizes.
- 8mm of chainline adjustment via our GuideLock quick adjustment system. No shims required.
- Nearly unlimited vertical adjustment by sliding the seat tube clamp. Accommodates between 32t and 52t for round and oval chainrings
- Loosen one screw to flip the guide out of the way for easy chain removal without losing any of the guide's adjustments
- All adjustments made with a common 4 mm hex key
- Designed for the rigors of the muddiest CX course or the roughest gravel riding, the Wolf Tooth engineers made this guide extremely stiff and strong while keeping it light
- Specific guide shaping is optimized for use with elliptical and round chainrings
- Installation takes just a few minutes – no need to remove your crank arms
- Designed to fit on any bike with a round seat tube. If your bike already has a braze-on FD mount, use our braze-on chain guide
- Installation instructions shown in photos on this page
- Minimum distance of 10 mm between crank and center of ring
- Optimized for use with both elliptical and round 32t-52t chainrings
- For 1x use only
- Designed to accommodate chainlines from approx. 45mm to 51mm
- Not compatible with crankset-mounted bashrings