-PowerTap™ Technology allows instant transitioning between full and dimmed power -Six-Setting 3 LED battery meter -Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries, included -Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full or mid-power -Settings include full strength in proximity and distance modes, dimming, strobe, red night-vision and digital lock mode -IPX8: Waterproof -3.75h run time at max output
Blackburn's minimalist Click rear light is incredibly visible to drivers, yet nearly invisible on your bike. A simple 'click' of the lens will power up 2 LEDs that pump out 4 lumens of beautiful, bright light that is even visible from the side of your bike for cross traffic. The silicone mounting strap makes it easy to install/remove and works on pretty much any handlebar or bike frame. Two CR2032 coin cell batteries are included and are super-easy to replace. - 4 lumen rear - Versatile silicone mounting system - Waterproof to IP-65 standard
The Dayblazer 550's high-power BLITZ daytime running mode and side visibility to grab the attention of cars or light your way through a dark section of the commute. The Grid Rear Light has a wide COB light array and a long run time. Ready for those commuting in the city, riding the open roads, or heading to their local trail. The Dayblazer 550 and Grid Rear Light Set offers plenty of rechargeable power to keep you visible while out riding and well-powered to be seen. - USB-C-Modern USB plug standard to ensure you can stay charged and ready to ride - BATTERY GAUGE-Small color LEDs in the power button help you monitor your light battery power, to tel you when it's time to charge your light once more. Green = 100-50%, Orange = 50-25%, Red = 25-0% - MEETS ANSI FL-1 STANDARD-This standard was created by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) to provide consistent performance measurements for handheld lights. - LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY - Restrictions and conditions apply.
2nd generation Locktite™ tool-free handlebar bracket mount for Ranger, Expilion, Metro Pro and Plus, Metro, Streak and Pace systems. Compatible with 22 to 32mm diameter handlebars.
$24.99 $40.00 38% Off
Packed in a sleek profile that complements your road bike, the Hotrod 50™ unleashes a powerful 50 lumens of radiant wide coverage. Its 6 attention grabbing modes keep motorists aware of your presence any time you’re on the road. Its Versatite™ flexible mount lets you attach the Hotrod 50™ tail light to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles. Performance - Powerful 50 lumens flashing - Low profile, compact size - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Water-resistant design - 1:30 ~ 100 hr run time - System Weight: 29g Technology and Safety - 6 modes: High Flash - SteadyPulse® - Zoom - Group - Low Flash - High Steady - SteadyPulse's steady beam helps motorists better gauge their distance from you while the overlapping pulses keep them alert of your presence - Sturdy and flexible Versatite™ mount attaches to most seat posts and seat stays, including aero styles Patent pending. *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
The new sleek and aggressive Zot™ 250 gives you the power you need to take on the dark city commute. Its impressive 250 lumens fires up an extra-wide, long-range beam to maximize your coverage at night. Not limited to night, the Zot's DayLightning® mode makes you stand out in broad daylight to give you the advantage any time and anywhere you ride. It uses a low-profile flexible mount designed to strap quickly and easily to most handlebars including aerobars. Get the most out of your ride with the Zot's uncompromising safety and illumination. - Powerful 250 lumen output with 8 light modes - Built-in 24/7 Safety Technology® gives you a powerful selection of night and day modes: (Boost - High - Medium - Low - SteadyPulse® - DayLightning® - Triple Flash - Walking) - DayLightning® mode emits lightning-like flashes to highlight your presence in the brightest of daytime hours - SteadyPulse® mode alerts nighttime motorists with pulses while constantly lighting your path - Enhanced Cycling Optics™ (ECO) expands your visibility with an extra-wide and long-range beam - USB rechargeable Li-ion battery - Low battery indicator - Light mode memory saves the mode you're in before the light is turned off - Light activation lockout prevents accidental light activation - Low profile, water-resistant design only weighs 60 grams - Side illumination ports highlight your presence to nearby motorists - Versatite™ flexible mount conveniently attaches to most handlebars including aero bars RUN TIMES: - Low: 5 hrs - Medium: 2:30 hrs - High: 1:30 hrs - Boost: 0:45 hr - SteadyPulse®: 2:30 hrs - DayLightning®: 9 hrs - Triple Flash: 12 hrs - Walking: 21 hrs - CHARGE TIME: 2:30 hrs - MOUNTING: Flexible Handlebar Mount - BATTERY: Built-in Li-ion - SYSTEM WEIGHT: 60g *Features and specs are subject to change without notice.
It sees what you can't. Varia RCT715 rearview radar with camera and tail light continuously records your ride and automatically saves footage before, during and after events if it detects an incident. The bright tail light makes you more visible to motorists. And Varia RCT715 integrates seamlessly with your Garmin bike computer or the Varia mobile app on your paired compatible smartphone to alert you to traffic as you ride. The app allows for live video viewing for camera setup, plus video transfer so you can replay footage postride. A selection of operation modes lets you flex camera and tail light features to maximize battery life for longer rides.
Lezyne Ebike Mini STVZO Headlight. German StVZO optimized lens with approved flood and long-range beam. High performance always-on LED delivers 210 lumens (65 Lux). - E-bike compatible 6 – 12v input, 4w easily plugs into batteries from top makers including Bosch, Shimano and Yamaha - Includes Composite Matrix fork mount that cleanly hides the included 130cm long power cable
Keep your handlebar organized and your devices secure with the SGS-400-OS (27.2/31.8/35.0mm) from Minoura. - Holds up to 2 accessories (light, computer, mp3, bottle cage holder, etc.) - Lightweight and rustproof alloy construction - New LW-Clamp reduces weight 25 grams compared to previous models - Aluminum bar is position adjustable and uses Hex Bolt to install and remove - 27mm-35mm diameter
The NiteRider Tail Light Mount – Seatstay and Seatpost is our classic seatpost mount design that gives riders the option to mount their tail light to their seat stay, using the included seat stay clamp. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL
The NiteRider Tail Light Strap Mount allows for quick installation and fitment on to standard seat posts. It features a quick release tab that allows you to remove just your tail light, leaving the strap mount installed on the seat post; ideal for when you leave your bike unattended or when it's time for a recharge. System Compatibility - Sentinel - Solas - Sabre - CherryBomb - TL 5.0 SL Not compatible with omega 300 and sentry aero 260 tail lights.
The TL 6.0 will help keep you safe and seen from behind (210-degree visibility). The TL 6.0 operates on 2 AAA batteries (included) for up to 60 hours on flash. Features - Lumen Output: 25 - 4 Modes with a Run Time up to 60h - 2 x AAA Alkaline Battery Powered - Weight: 70g - Battery: 2 x AAA Alkaline - Increased safety with 210° of Visibility - Budget Friendly Rear Lighting System - 25 Lumen taillight with Eye Catching Flash Patterns - Water / Dust Resistant IP64 Rated Run Time - Up to 60h
Increase your line of sight with the NiteRider Lumina Helmet Mount. By mounting your head light onto your helmet, it’ll allow you to see farther into your turn or wherever your head turns. System Compatibility: - Lumina Series - MiNewt Mini Series - Mako Series
$44.99 $75.00 40% Off
Big things come in small packages and the NiteRider Lumina Micro 650 is the proof. The Lumina Micro 650 delivers a powerful punch with 650 lumens of light output, helping you to safely navigate your ride. Allowing you to see and be seen. As with all Luminas in the series, it features a low battery indicator – when the power button changes from blue to red color this indicates that there is approximately 15-20% battery life remaining. - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - Daylight Visible 650 lumen output head light - CREE LED at 6000k - Ride safely with Daylight Flash Mode! - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Secure on and off-road capable Handlebar Mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Compact and lightweight design that's perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 7 seconds to lock out operation of light. WARRANTY - The Lumina Micro 650 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fits up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
The NiteRider Swift 500 delivers everyday reliable performance in an economical ultra compact head light. Sporting features like an easy on and off handlebar strap mount, low battery indicator and to top it off, it's USB Rechargeable; making it the perfect light of choice for commuters and cycling enthusiasts. Although small in size, make no mistake; the Swift 500 packs a big punch with a maximum light output of 500 lumens! Powered by an internal Lithium Ion battery, in Walk Mode, the Swift 500 can run for up to twenty-five hours before it needs a charge. - Highly durable design made with fiberglass reinforced plastic - Smooth 500 lumen beam pattern in an ultra compact and lightweight design - Innovative Collimator Lens – optimizes your field of view - Built-in, easy on and off handlebar strap mount - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - Fuel Gauge / Battery Level Indicator - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - Convenient USB rechargeable WARRANTY - The Swift 500 is backed by NiteRider's lifetime warranty that covers any defects in material and workmanship, mechanical components (housings, covers, mounts and fasteners) and LEDs. SYSTEM INCLUDES - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Build-in, Handlebar Mount - USB Charging Cable
Looking for our best selling Lumina series in a smaller and lighter package? Look no further than our Micro 900. NiteRider makes this headlight USB rechargeable for convenient on-the-go charging. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Its light weight at 130 grams makes it quite suitable as a helmet mountable option as well as bar compatible—standard and oversized 35mm diameters. - 900 lumen output - All New Collimator Lens, produces a generous even widespread beam - 4 Light Levels plus 1 Daylight Flash Mode - FL1 Standard IP64, dust and water-resistant - High output light using a CREE LED at 6000k - Ultra lightweight 900 lumen head light, weighing in at only 130g including mount - Secure on and off-road handlebar mount - Fits standard and oversize 35mm handlebars - Small compact design that’s perfect for helmet mounting (Helmet Mount Sold Separately) - Convenient USB rechargeable - Low battery indicator - Lock Mode, perfect for use during storage and transporting the light. Press and hold power button for 8-10 seconds to lock out operation of light. USB RECHARGEABLE The Lumina Micro 900 is USB Rechargeable. Another feature of note on the 900, Intellicharge, which reduces your charge time in half—giving you more time riding and less time waiting. Charge time is 2:30 hours, when plugged into a power source outputting over 500 mA and 4:30 hours when below 500 mA. MOUNTING OPTIONS Its compact profile and high light output make the Lumina Micro 900 ideal for helmet mounted applications, helmet mount available as an optional accessory. Or use handheld in Walk Mode for an amazing 60:00 hours run time. WHAT'S INCLUDED? - LED Light Head - Internal Li-Ion Battery - Handlebar Mount fit up to 35mm - USB Charging Cable
The newest addition to the Odyssey accessories lineup are LED Bike Lights. These easy to install/remove lights will be sold in pairs (front & rear) and have two functions (flashing & constant). These lights will help you stay safe while still cruising the streets. SPECS -125mm x 26.5mm x 22.5mm -Fits on 18mm to 32mm diameter tubing. -CR2032 Battery (1)
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid headlight from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high-quality optics so you can be seen. Ride for up to 24 hours before needing a new charge. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (24 hrs), Pulse (5 hrs), Steady (4 hrs) - UV Proof rubber mount - Double-click lens to turn on/off - Micro USB charge cord included - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Weight: 73 g (2.6 oz)
Minimal and mighty! The USB rechargeable Asteroid tail light from Portland Design Works mounts in seconds and shines super brightly with high quality optics so you can be seen. The double-click lens prevents accidental ons and offs. Ride up to 35 hours before needing a charge. Pairs nicely with the Asteroid Headlight - also available as a light set. - 3 Modes (burn time): Flash (35 hrs), Pulse (6.5 hrs), Steady (4.5 hrs) - Weatherproof exterior for all season riding - Micro USB recharging cord included - Weight: 76 g (2.7 oz)
Planet Bike's BRT Strap is a small item that provides big visibility. This versatile LED safety band can be used as an arm band, pants keeper, dog collar and anything else you can think of. An included lithium battery provides over 200 hours of run time in either flashing or steady mode.
1. Dual Highly efficient LEDs with max 30 LED lumens 2. Transparent light body with 360-degree beam angle 3. Special internal reflecting patterns, enhancing the rear and side visibility and increasing rider's safety 4. Mounting angle adjustable for daily riding with max visibility or for group riding without dazzling following riders 5. Quick release design, compatible with round and aero seatposts 6. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers 7. Built-in battery indicator and charging indicator 8. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again Tech Specifications -LED: Dual highly efficient LEDs -Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery -Dimensions (light unit): 25mm (L)*21mm (W)*62mm (H) -Weight (light unit): 22g -Mount size: compatible with f 24-36mm seatpost
1. Highly efficient COB LED with max 50 LED lumens 2. Built-in light sensor to activate max output for warning when detecting headlights from rear approaching vehicles 3. Built-in brake sensor to activate max output for warning when braking 4. Auto power save and indicator for low battery 5. Quick release design for various mounting ways 6. USB-C charging port for convenient use 7. Built-in mode memory function 8. IPX6 water-resistance for heavy rain Tech Specifications -LED: COB LED -Battery: 500mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery -Dimensions (light unit): 43mm(L)*22.5mm(W)*44mm(H) -Weight (light unit): 31g -Mount size: compatible with f 24-36mm round seatpost and aero seatpost
1. Anti-glare lens with T-shaped beam, providing close-range flood light and long-distance spotlight 2. Extending battery runtime by connecting with external power source 3. Wired remote button to change brightness level safely without releasing the grip 4. Side visibility to increase your riding safety 5. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers 6. 4000mAh high capacity battery for longer runtime 7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again 8. Quick release design for easily slide in and out 9. Compatible with handlebar of 22.2mm to 35mm diameter Tech Specifications -LED: 1*high-efficiency white LED -Battery: 4000mAh/3.6V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery -Dimensions (Headlight): 104mm (L)*29mm (W)*32mm (H) -Weight (Headlight): 140g -Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic -Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
1. DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians 2. LED runtime display and stepless output adjustment for full control in user-defined mode 3. Wired remote button to change brightness level safely without releasing the grip 4. Integrated self-contained design, compact and light weight 5. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers 6. Aero dynamic design with large aluminum side heat dissipation fins; built-in protection circuit to prevent overheat of LED 7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again 8. Quick release design for easily slide in and out 9. Compatible with handlebar of 22.2mm to 35mm diameter Tech Specifications -LED: 1*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours -Battery: 3000mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery -Dimensions (Headlight): 98mm (L)*30mm (W)*32mm (H) -Weight (Headlight): 115g -Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
1. DuaLens optical low beam, providing broad flood light with cut-off line for commuting, no dazzle and glare for oncoming riders and pedestrians 2. Dual LEDs for HiLo beam system, providing illuminating light similar to automotive headlight with far reaching high beam and low beam 3. LED real-time display to show remaining runtime in each brightness level 4. Wired remote button to change brightness levels safely without releasing the grip 5. Micro USB charging port, compatible with most phone chargers 6. USB output to charge portable digital devices 7. Intelligent memory circuit remembers the last used brightness level and mode when turned on again 8. Quick release design for easily slide in and out 9. Compatible with handlebar of 31.8mm and 35mm diameter Tech Specifications -LED: 2*CREE XM-L2 with a lifespan of 50000 hours -Battery: 5200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Lithium-ion battery -Dimensions (Headlight): 100mm (L)*48mm (W)*27mm (H) -Weight (Headlight): 213g -Materials: The front and main body is made by aluminum with Mil Type III Hard Coat Anodizing; the rear part and the handlebar mount are made by durable plastic
Universal Handlebar Bracket Strap - Original rubber adjustment strap for use with UNI-BRKT handlebar mount - This DOES include the metal retainer loop (metal part that connects to adjustment lever)
Replacement Part – GoPro Camera Bracket - Compatible With All Serfas Headlights EXCEPT USL-200, USL-250, USL-450 and USL-500 - GoPro compatible - Allows use of action camera on helmet or bar
Replacement Battery – TSB-S Replacement Rechargeable Battery - Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion, 1400 mAh - Fits: TSL-450F, TSL-700F
The All New 2021 Serfas® E-Lume Series Headlight New for 2021 our E-Lume Series Headlights feature a redesigned extruded aluminum housing, new optical lens with excellent side visibility, and improved battery capacity and LED performance. We made not only increased performance a priority but also improved rider visibility, so we designed an all new optical lens and housing with front corner cutouts to allow drastically more light be visible when viewed from either side – and this all without any reduction in quality of forward illumination or beam pattern. Constructed of aluminum the E-Lume housing is strong and lightweight as well as an efficient thermal conductor which effectively reduces heat buildup thus helping maintain temperatures for optimal battery performance and consistent light output. Light output of the E-Lume 350 is sent through a single optical lens creating a powerful beam with strong front illumination and excellent side visibility. Limited Lifetime Warranty Serfas® warrants to the original purchaser that the product is free of defects in material, construction, and/or workmanship for the lifetime of the product. Battery Warranty – One Year Coverage Serfas® batteries are covered by a 1 year warranty from the original date of purchase. Features: - All-In-One Design - Extruded Aluminum Body - Press and Hold Button Lock - Daytime Flash Mode - Up To 90 Hours Runtime - Integrated USB Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery - Backlit Button Indicates Charge Status and Low Battery - Handlebar Bracket - USB Charging Cable Specs: Solid Mode: - High – 350 Lumen / 3 hrs - Medium – 150 Lumen / 7 hrs - Low – 75 Lumen / 15 hrs Flash Mode: - Daytime Flash – 350 Lumen / 75 hrs - Low Flash – 50 Lumen / 90 hrs Weight : 142g w/ Bracket Battery: 1-Cell Li-Ion 1600 mah Charge Time: 2.5 hrs To Full At 700mA Using USB Wall Charger Color: Black
You really can put a Specialized Stix headlight almost anywhere. This headlight mount is designed to cleanly integrate into the headset of the bike and maintain a clean look with the Stix positioned just under the stem. - Positions Stix headlight just under the stem in front of the head tube for a super-clean, integrated look. - Interlocking system between plastic mount and aluminum spacer allows the light and mount to quickly be removed from the bike. - Works with 1-1/8th Aheadset-style headsets and custom 10mm thickness spacer.
Page 1 of 2 Next page